DiDkA NEWS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

am64

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Smile4loubie contacted DUK for a list of celebs for us to contact....anyway to cut a long story short thanks to lou's Blag they are interested in DiDkA !
I have just spoken to their marketing and events executive and she asked me to send copy of our letter to Richard Lane to her, and said that she will find out who Richard would have given it to at DUK and will come back to me after monday to see what they can do to help xxxxx😱:D🙂

OooOoOOoo all very exciting fingers crossed for Monday then lets hope it is sucsessful.

Wow thats ace....I have a good friend at DUK who is to do with volunteering etc so I could drop her a line too if you like see if she can help? x

bumping for our lunchtime viewers🙂

Wow, I'm really impressed with you all getting this moving so fast.

xx

had email back from zeena, marketing and events executive at DUK, she said she'd be talking to her colleagues about DiDkA

hehe yup! With this, Heroine of the month and bloods below 10 all day there is one VERY happy Loubie!!!

Excellent news :D

one at 9.4 an hour after i had a sandwich rest been around 6 =)

Never heard of this so just googled and found the web site - all but the first two pages point to a 000webhost.com web page.

Its not live yet. Goes live end of march/april x

Oh Lou, whilst I've 'got' you - I hadn't forgotten you, I was planning on putting you on the 'contact us' page, when I get that up, and get the didka.co.uk emails working! Those flipping email addresses are currently driving me to distraction, I swear! :D

That is great news indeed well done you all

... the didka.co.uk emails working! Those flipping email addresses are currently driving me to distraction, I swear! :D

Becky I'm not expert but have fiddled a few things over the years😉, if there's anything I can help you with I'm in the orifice the morrow.

Oh Lou, whilst I've 'got' you - I hadn't forgotten you, I was planning on putting you on the 'contact us' page, when I get that up, and get the didka.co.uk emails working! Those flipping email addresses are currently driving me to distraction, I swear! :D

haha okies. You can have me anytime hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back