Didka -idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

margie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi I don't know if you have thought of the idea of having a sub-forum for the threads on the subject.

It would have a little set up catching the threads that may be of future use and putting them there, but once there they will be easier to access, rather than thinking were was such and such mentioned.

You could have threads for the types of volunteers you need - experience in x, y and z. If they were kept clean and people posted only that they had a given skill - it would be easy to find someone when you need someone.

You may have already thought about this and discounted the idea - but just thought I'd put it out there .

Hi I don't know if you have thought of the idea of having a sub-forum for the threads on the subject.

It would have a little set up catching the threads that may be of future use and putting them there, but once there they will be easier to access, rather than thinking were was such and such mentioned.

You could have threads for the types of volunteers you need - experience in x, y and z. If they were kept clean and people posted only that they had a given skill - it would be easy to find someone when you need someone.

You may have already thought about this and discounted the idea - but just thought I'd put it out there .

Thanks margie that is a good idea...its just i know northe and admin did rearrange the forums not long ago so i hadn't liked to ask .....but Northerner where would be the best place for DiDkA posts ?

*bump*

just bumping this incase it has been missed .

Hi

I didn't know what DiKA was until I googled it just now- a cause after my own heart - had a meal in our favourite pub this weekend and took my own diet drink and asked for a glass as I am fed up with them not having anything except diet coke!

Anyway, looking forward to the site going live and I am happy to add my support where I can. Just wanted to mention that the link to this site on the temporary web site is not working- there is an extra 's' in the URL

Hi

I didn't know what DiKA was until I googled it just now- a cause after my own heart - had a meal in our favourite pub this weekend and took my own diet drink and asked for a glass as I am fed up with them not having anything except diet coke!

Anyway, looking forward to the site going live and I am happy to add my support where I can. Just wanted to mention that the link to this site on the temporary web site is not working- there is an extra 's' in the URL

There's a Facebook group you can join if you're on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v...gid=140829552191#!/group.php?gid=316737847666

Regarding this idea of setting up a sub-forum - I don't think that Kati/Admin would really be in favour, as she is opposed generally to overcomplicating and sub-dividing the site. Any new DiDka news can be updated on the Geenral Messageboard where it is most likely to be seen, plus a link to the DiDka website can be put in the Links section.

There's a Facebook group you can join if you're on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v...gid=140829552191#!/group.php?gid=316737847666

Regarding this idea of setting up a sub-forum - I don't think that Kati/Admin would really be in favour, as she is opposed generally to overcomplicating and sub-dividing the site. Any new DiDka news can be updated on the Geenral Messageboard where it is most likely to be seen, plus a link to the DiDka website can be put in the Links section.

Thanks Northe I thought that would be the case . I just would like to thank you and kati admin for letting us use the forum as a springboard for the campaign x🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back