DiDkA HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

am64

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thank you for your responses on other thread and as promised the volunteer thread.

As you will all appreciate this sort of campaign will need a team of people to help with all the setting up and continuous maintenance.
Sacred Heart and I managed to put our heads together over this and have decided that the way forward is to set up a steering group to make decisions about the way forward and help organise all the different aspects of running a campaign. We have identified the different areas of expertise that we will require and split it into 4 sections

Publicity Media design including web site, press releases etc, and organising launch day, publicity stunts? Appearing in media, organising videos, etc

Research....compiling contacts/ fundraising data base and true life stories and evidence of need

Distribution ....of information, running web site, blogs, face book, twitter, you tube etc

Legal and proof readers for all correspondence press statements, media coverage etc

What we then propose is to have a 'Lead member' for each category with voting rights for decision making, and a team of people to operate each section.

Sacred Heart and myself as the administrators of the campaign will also have voting rights and oversee the whole campaign ...I know it?s not necessarily very democratic that we have appointed ourselves but...well if not we could be here forever!
We have the backing of Northerner to use this place as the spring board for this campaign and I think it is a fitting tribute for this forum that DiDkA started here!!

So ....WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
look at different categories and Pm me or Sacred Heart or send us an email contact.didka@mail.com
stating

1. where your skills lie...please don?t be shy...

2. how much time you can commit to ...please be realistic

3. any experience that may help us...ie if you would be willing to share your stories or maybe you been involved in campaigning and would be able to share knowledge..tips etc.

THANK YOU XXXXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back