Did you know …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, I will be keeping my eyes open for them as I loved milk chocolate ones and I'm a dark chocolate convert now, be interested to know who sells them......Just googled it and it seems most of the big supermarkets do them, they are now on wifey's shopping list.....🙂......Thank you.

The problem with Maltesers has always been that they are moreish and limiting yourself to just 2 or 3 is nigh on impossible or even managing to stop before the bag or box is empty. 🙄 I can't see dark chocolate ones being any less problematic in that respect and the dark choc is likely just 30-40% cocoa solids like Bourneville, rather than the 70-80% we tend to go for as more diabetic friendly.
Much as I love the idea, this would be too slippery a slope for me to set foot on! 😳

The problem with Maltesers has always been that they are moreish and limiting yourself to just 2 or 3 is nigh on impossible or even managing to stop before the bag or box is empty. 🙄 I can't see dark chocolate ones being any less problematic in that respect and the dark choc is likely just 30-40% cocoa solids like Bourneville, rather than the 70-80% we tend to go for as more diabetic friendly.
Much as I love the idea, this would be too slippery a slope for me to set foot on! 😳
They are roughly 30% less carbs, they are nice, but not quite as nice as the milk chocolate ones! My absolute favourite are the teaser bunnies. Obvs haven’t had one of those in a while :( I’m just waiting for the sugar free Cadbury’s caramel !

Sainsburys sell them.

They are roughly 30% less carbs, they are nice, but not quite as nice as the milk chocolate ones! My absolute favourite are the teaser bunnies. Obvs haven’t had one of those in a while :( I’m just waiting for the sugar free Cadbury’s caramel !

The Teaser Bunnies are delicious! I usually buy them as treats for my children - and then eat the myself :rofl: I’m not sure about dark chocolate Maltesers. There’s something about the taste of the originals that I’d miss, I think.

Dark choc has its place, like it & milk choc, but some things you shouldn't mess with & one is maltessers, they are delicious as they are.

Agree with rebrassco that they are so moreish & difficult not to finish whole box.

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate, you haven't tasted heaven until you've tasted no chocolate, aka white maltesers. Another step up from white maltesers is maltesers white Easter bunnies, they are absolutely delicious and one bunny is never enough, never, never, never enough, never enough, for me, for me, for meeeeee!
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the night sky
Will never be enough
Never be enough… was singing that in my car the other day, in my head you would have great difficulty distinguishing my voice from the original, unlike the dark choccy Malteser :rofl:

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate, you haven't tasted heaven until you've tasted no chocolate, aka white maltesers. Another step up from white maltesers is maltesers white Easter bunnies, they are absolutely delicious and one bunny is never enough, never, never, never enough, never enough, for me, for me, for meeeeee!

The orange Teaser bunnies are also nice. I’m not normally a fan of orange-flavoured things, but I bought these in a spirit of scientific investigation (not greed, ok? :D ) and they’re actually rather nice. I did have to eat the whole pack to reach this conclusion though. I’m very dedicated:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back