Did you find it difficult to look after your diabetes when also having treatments for cancer? We would like to hear about your experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollieprice

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
We are looking for people with diabetes (type 1 or type 2) who are being treated for breast, bowel or prostate cancer (or have been within the last 3 years), to take part in a research interview about their experiences. Please see the below study poster for more information. If you are interested in the study and might like to take part, please contact me at m.price@leedsbeckett.ac.uk or 07541365856.

This study has been approved by @Josh DUK, and is funded by the National Institute for Health Research.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi @mollieprice , I am a Type 2 and was treated for Prostate cancer, having my Prostate removed in July 2018 with no further treatment required so far. My cancer diagnosis was in Oct 2017 I had no significant issues managing my diabetes in the period between diagnosis and treatment, including biopsies, etc. I assume you would not be interested in me as a participant owing to the time frame, but thought I would share this information in case it is of value. Regards. Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back