Diasend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Not sure if any members still use Diasend to send their information to their teams etc but just letting members know that as of the 20th January you will no longer be able to upload data from the LibreLink app to Diasend as Abbott have decided to remove the ability

Until further notice you will still be able to upload data from the Libre reader using the USB cable
xx

Yes I had that notification yesterday. I always feel sad about developments like this where technologies get separated into little boxes.

I never used Diasend all that much, but for many it was a great way to combine all their diabetes info in one place :(

Yes I had that notification yesterday. I always feel sad about developments like this where technologies get separated into little boxes.

I never used Diasend all that much, but for many it was a great way to combine all their diabetes info in one place :(
I think I uploaded my Aviva Expert data once back when I was newly diagnosed, I have however logged in a few times recently for a look, I use my phone for ease of it uploading the data to Libreview automatically so I don't have to mess about with wires but I have on a few occasions had trouble with the Libreview not loading data which gets rather annoying, it certainly is a shame that Abbott have decided to stop it xx

I just plug my reader in and download that and pump stuff straight into Diasend.
Is that no longer possible.
Sorry @Kaylz, you probably answered that but I am not sure.

I just plug my reader in and download that and pump stuff straight into Diasend.
Is that no longer possible.
Sorry @Kaylz, you probably answered that but I am not sure.
for the time being yes but the email ended
Until further notice, you can still upload data from your Freestyle Libre reader via USB cord: Both in-clinic via diasend®/Glooko Transmitter – and from home, using the diasend® Uploader software.
So no doubt that's being dropped at some point too
xx

Many on the Twitter feed use to download Pump information to clinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back