Diabox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin62

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi All, I have been using diabox to send bg values to my watch, but since my phone updated to android 13 I have had issues with it not staying connected. It would seem the only way to keep it connected is to disable all permissions in librelink app. You never used to have to do this , they both would happily run alongside each other. So until there is some sort of update to sort it out, I have switched to juggluco. The only issue I have with it is that it seems to drain my watch battery rather quickly .
Happy New Year to you all
Martin

Are you using a Miao Miao? I bought one recently after reading this. I use it with Nightscout and my Apple Watch and haven't seen any issues.

Wow! I am surprised to read anyone using Miaomiao now as the BG value is included in the Bluetooth signal used for alarms with Libre 2 and Libre 1 is no longer available in the UK.
I ditched my Miaomiao with glee as soon as I got my first Libre 2. It has been a delight not to have to recharge it (after about a year, the battery didn't hold it's charge for as long as the life of a Libre) and it is lovely to have less bulk.

Can someone share a link on how to do it? I have only ever heard of the miao miao method and gooogling it I can’t find an easy answer to turn a libre 2 into a cgm

The first link from a Google search brings up this article which includes a section for Continuous measurement via software.

Looks like the software solutions are for android which is why I didn’t find them

I have had random Libre 2 sensors that just refuse to work with Diabox. Mainly though it's good.
Been using it for around 12 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back