Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I was thinking of having some Diabotics desk calendars made. Cost would be ?3.50 + P&P and I would donate any profits to Diabetes UK and JDRF - if you bought one, you could let me know which charity you preferred to benefit.

What do people think? As they are 'time-dependant' items i.e. they become less useful if not sold early I wouldn't want to be left with a stack of worthless things as I can't afford it! If you think you would like one, please vote 🙂

p.s. click on the link in my sig if you don't know what diabotics are!

Last edited:
Ooh! 6 so far! Anyone else? The more I get, the greater the donation can be as there is a discount for buying in bulk. I thought it might be fun fr a child actually, and inspire them to make their own diabotics 🙂

I love anything that makes diabetes seem like fun and cuts it down to size a bit, showed my dad your diabotics the other day, he thought they were great!!

My kids are obsessed with lego so I'm sure the would love this.

It's the sort of thing I buy for others to help raise awareness. One year I bought everyone Diabetes UK diaries and pens.

I said maybe next year - as I have already bought all the calendars I need.

I think my relative in Seattle would like one but I have already bought her calendar in order to make the postage date. I normally send her a Liverpool Calendar - even though she emigrated more than 50 years ago - its a bit of nostalgia for her.

I shall buy one!

(as long as mine is included 😉)

I was going to ask if you minded Gertrude being involved! 🙂 Unfortunately, some of the pictures I have are too small for the printing process so most of the pictures will be of my creations as I have the large version photos needed.

I was going to ask if you minded Gertrude being involved! 🙂 Unfortunately, some of the pictures I have are too small for the printing process so most of the pictures will be of my creations as I have the large version photos needed.

YAY! :D

I want to give it to my mum and she'd want mine to be in it 😉

I might buy 2 🙂

I wont be in work, but ill have one at home and give mum one.

Great idea xx

I will have 2 for definite - may even go to 5 x

Northerner - I clicked on the Yes option yesterday. I'll take 2 off your hands.

4 for sure for me and graham i will send it to italy too !!!!

I'll have one please x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back