Diabetic Dr's Appt Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidge63

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Had the first of this years 6 monthly check with the dr.. First saw the nurse who did the usual weigh in and I have remained the same as when the DSN weighed me a couple of weeks ago so that was good, and overall I have lost about 8 or 9 lbs slowly over the past 4 to 5 months. My cholesterol has come down to 3.6 which is good, my kidney function was fine and so was my BP.. saw the Dr and he has increased my night Levimir from 56u to 66u so now I take 66u in the morning and at night and to keep my Novorapid as it is which is about 30u - 50u, and he has increased my metformin sr to 6 a day...

Sounds like most things are going in the right direction. Well done with the weight loss.

Sounds great numbers as Caroline said going in the right direction and look like they are all settling down, hope they stay that way for a long time to come.

Take care

Rossi🙂

Thank you :D just got to work on the old HbA1c now.. the increase in Levimir at night helped with my morning BS this morning it was 8.7 which is good for me as the past week or so it has been more like 13, 14 and 15.. so hopefully this will be the trend in future.. He asked me if I had hypos, i laughed and said chance would be a fine thing I havent had one for 6 years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back