Diabetic Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Apologies to anyone who received a private message from this spammer, he/she has now been excluded from the forum. Thanks to everyone who forwarded the spam - sorry for the delay in responding, I have been away for the past week. PM spammers are harder to spot as they have to be noticed at their work on the active users display, so please do send anything you see in future that you are suspicious of to me or another of the moderators as soon as you get it and we'll try and put a stop to them as soon as we can🙂

Excellent job northey you have been missed, we had all the mods keepint a close eye on things mind you .🙂

Last edited:
hey northe good to see you around...see we can just about cope without you for a few days... we've all been on our best behaviour :D promise xx🙄

hey northe good to see you around...see we can just about cope without you for a few days... we've all been on our best behaviour :D promise xx🙄

Ahem....are you forgetting the incident with the bottle of vodka and the vicar A.M.?😱Oh allright I wont tell Northey - but only if you promise not to dance naked in the pub again!:DBev x

Ahem....are you forgetting the incident with the bottle of vodka and the vicar A.M.?😱Oh allright I wont tell Northey - but only if you promise not to dance naked in the pub again!:DBev x

hahahaha!!!! you make me giggle!!!

Glad you are back, hope you are ok. 🙂

Bev ...what are you talking about ???😱😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back