Status
Not open for further replies.

mat

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
He/Him

Good evening everyone

I'd just like to thanl all of the staff at Diabetes UK for hosting this workshop today. It was great to meet so many people, not only the staff but fellow participants who took part in the brainstorming exercises helping DUK with their website improvement and development.

As a newly diagnosed T2 diabetic it was also encouraging to hear so many positive views about living with diabetes and tips on how to lead a healthier lifestyle. If anyone that attended is reading this please do reach out to me and I will be more than happy to keep in touch.

I hope that our input was a valuable asset to DUK and I very much look forward to seeing any potential changes to the website.

Wishing you all the very best.

Totally agree @mat, I thought it was a very good and worthwhile exercise - and also enjoyed meeting you, the other participants and the DUK staff. Hopefully helpful to the web team in terms of our collective perceptions of the DUK website usability and accessibility. Also, sharing our experiences of diabetes must surely be beneficial to each of us, so I’d similarly be pleased to keep in touch with you all!

Last edited:
Totally agree @mat, I thought it was a very good and worthwhile exercise - and also enjoyed meeting you, the other participants and the DUK staff. Hopefully helpful to the web team in terms of our collective perceptions of the DUK website usability and accessibility. Also, sharing our experiences of diabetes must surely be beneficial to each of us, so I’d similarly be pleased to keep in touch with you all!
@Sussexmax Was lovely to meet you and the others, can't wait to get the Amazon voucher - I have a shopping list!

Perhaps a few of us can meet up in the near future

Great to hear!

Glad the session went well, and thanks for being involved and offering your contributions.

Perhaps a few of us can meet up in the near future
Likewise @mat!, I haven’t actually created a shopping list - but the voucher will be very useful nevertheless! It would be really good if there was a spring/summer meet (maybe at a London pub?) for us folk from London and the south east! In the meantime it would be great to meet up with you and the others from Wednesday…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back