Diabetes Survey 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmcpherson

Hello again
My name is Fiona, I am currently doing a PhD at Teesside University.
My thesis is based around the physical, psychological and social aspects of Diabetes.These aspects can follow an individual through their diabetic journey and can affect self management .Therefore I would like you, in a survey to tell me about your lived experience of diabetes.

I am looking for some lovely volunteers to take part in my survey. I have already had the pleasure of meeting some of you before and I would really appreciate your support a second time. I have uploaded the survey within the advertisement (shown below) and if you follow the live link it will provide you with all the information you need, then you just have to scroll down to start the Diabetes 2021 survey.
Many Thanks again for your continued support.

This study has been approved by @joshDUK

Attachments

Well I've done that. You can't compare what I was offered 50 years ago with what's available to the newly diagnosed today though, can you! Come on - we only had medical textbooks that were written in medicalese so lots of terminology persons with only GCE science education couldn't understand, not ordinary English, and the Broadsheet version of Balance a few times a year didn't cover normal day to day things.

Hello again

Last Chance for 2022,just a few hours left !!!!

My thesis is based around the physical, psychological and social aspects of Diabetes. These aspects can follow an individual through their diabetic journey and can affect self management .Therefore I would like you, in a survey to tell me about your lived experience of diabetes.
I am looking for some lovely volunteers to take part in my survey, we have 70 but would really like 100 before tomorrow. Help us with our research in diabetes. I have already had the pleasure of meeting some of you before and I would really appreciate your support a second time. I have uploaded the survey within the advertisement (shown below) and if you follow the live link it will provide you with all the information you need, then you just have to scroll down to start the Diabetes 2021-22 survey.

Attachments​

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello again
My thesis is based around the physical, psychological and social aspects of Diabetes. These aspects can follow an individual through their diabetic journey and can affect self management .Therefore I would like you, in a survey to tell me about your lived experience of diabetes. I have 60 wonderful volunteers so far ,but I am looking for 100,So I would really appreciate any help Thank you.

I am looking for some lovely volunteers to take part in my survey. I have already had the pleasure of meeting some of you before and I would really appreciate your support a second time. I have uploaded the survey within the advertisement (shown below) and if you follow the live link it will provide you with all the information you need, then you just have to scroll down to start the Diabetes 2021 survey. I have 65 wonderful volunteer's and I need 100 but the survey is running out of time so any help you can give would be very much appreciated Thankyou.

Attachments​

Attachments​

Attachments

Hello again
My thesis is based around the physical, psychological and social aspects of Diabetes. These aspects can follow an individual through their diabetic journey and can affect self-management.

I am looking for some lovely volunteers to take part in my survey. I have already had the pleasure of meeting some of you before and I would really appreciate your support a second time. I have uploaded the survey within the advertisement (shown below) and if you follow the live link https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/phd-mcpherson.
This will provide you with all the information you need, then you just have to scroll down to start the Diabetes 2021-2022, survey. I have 65 wonderful volunteer's and I need 100 but the survey is closing in November 2022 so any help you can give would be very much appreciated

Thank you.

Attachments

Hello my name is Fiona McPherson I am currently finishing my PhD at Teesside University, my thesis and research is in Diabetes and through a survey we would like to know about your diabetic journey. This survey has been running since 2021,but unfortunately we are still a little short of volunteers for completion. We would really appreciate your support. we have 70 volunteers to take part in our survey and only need 30 more within the next month. This research is important in finding out what you want and how you feel about your diabetes, so we can put real proposals forward to affect change and better care Thank you

Please take part in the conclusion of our 2021-23 survey below. This study has been approved by @joshDUK
I can’t open this type of file on my iPhone, can you post the link instead

Hello my name is Fiona McPherson I am currently finishing my PhD at Teesside University, my thesis and research is in Diabetes and through a survey we would like to know about your diabetic journey. This survey has been running since 2021,but unfortunately we are still a little short of volunteers for completion. We would really appreciate your support. we have 70 volunteers to take part in our survey and only need 30 more within the next month. This research is important in finding out what you want and how you feel about your diabetes, so we can put real proposals forward to affect change and better care Thank you

Please take part in the conclusion of our 2021-23 survey below. This study has been approved by @joshDUK

Attachments

I can’t open this type of file on my iPhone, can you post the link instead
Hello Lucy, I am so sorry for late reply, I had taken some leave and just returned, I have sent you an email link with advertisement which you should receive today. I hope this email finds you well and thank you for taking part in the survey. Oh and Happy New year and the best of health, wealth and happiness for the year ahead.
Kind regards Fiona McPherson

Attachments​

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Lucy, I am so sorry for late reply, I had taken some leave and just returned, I have sent you an email link with advertisement which you should receive today. I hope this email finds you well and thank you for taking part in the survey. Oh and Happy New year and the best of health, wealth and happiness for the year ahead.
Kind regards Fiona McPherson
I don’t know where you’ve got my email from? I didn’t think it would be displayed on the forum?

We would really appreciate your support. we have 80 volunteers to take part in our survey, leaving only 20 more people required, to make our target of 100 volunteer.
Nearly there !!!

This research is important in finding out what you want and how you feel about your diabetes, so we can put real proposals forward to affect change and better care Thank you

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/phd-mcphersone

Attachments

Done

We would really appreciate your support.we have 80 volunteers to take part in our survey, leaving only 20 more people required, to make our target of 100 volunteer.
Nearly there !!!

This research is important in finding out what you want and how you feel about your diabetes, so we can put real proposals forward to affect change and better care Thank you

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/phd-mcpherson

Attachments​

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back