Diabetes Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooda

Hello.

I am a currently doing my masters in health psychology in Birmingham (Aston University) and my main project involves conducting 1-to-1 interviews with undergraduate or recently graduated students who have type 1 diabetes. I am exploring undergraduate/recently graduated students' experiences of managing their type 1 diabetes at University, what kinds of difficulties they faced, how they overcame these, comparing living at home with parents to living independently (at university) and managing your diabetes, etc.

I would be very grateful if I could recruit volunteers from this forum to take part in my research. The interviews would be conducted online via msn at a time/day of your convenience and any information you do provide will kept strictly confidential.
If you would like to take part or would like more information or if you have any suggestions for me, please contact me via email: sooda@aston.ac.uk
If you have any questions regarding this research I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these with you.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Amit 🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back