diabetes play list

freesia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I'm curious, are you actually downloading the suggested songs onto an actual playlist or just having fun with the titles that people are coming up with? Coincidentally I recently added Way Down by Elvis to my Spotify playlist and was slightly surprised to find that it was all about sex. This went totally over the head of naive teenaged me back in the seventies.
:eek: went over my head too!! I didn't know that!

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I'm curious, are you actually downloading the suggested songs onto an actual playlist or just having fun with the titles that people are coming up with? Coincidentally I recently added Way Down by Elvis to my Spotify playlist and was slightly surprised to find that it was all about sex. This went totally over the head of naive teenaged me back in the seventies.
Gosh - fancy having been a teenager in the 70's .....

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just read the words. Rest of us just enjoy an orgasm and don't feel the need to publicise them ....

freesia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just read the words. Rest of us just enjoy an orgasm and don't feel the need to publicise them ....
I've just read the lyrics too! Oopps, maybe i should have read them before i suggested the song!!

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well the exercise probably lowers the BG anyway, freesia!

freesia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1