Diabetes Mellitus Health Promotion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.c.podiatry

Hi,

I am currently a student studying podiatry at university, and for one of our modules we have to look at Health Promotion within a specific population.
For this I have chosen to investigate Health Promotion of foot conditions for people diagnosed with Diabetes Mellitus.

I would be extremely grateful if you could take a few minutes to fill in the following questionnaire of 10 multiple choice questions.

Link to questionnaire: <a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PHNGLHD">Click here to take survey</a>

OR

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PHNGLHD

Thank you very much for your time and help with this!!

I have done the survey, I hope it helps.

Please come back and let us know your results.

i have also good luck with your study

I've done it too. Good luck!

Have completed the survey too. Keep us posted on your findings please x

Done. A comments box would have been useful since I would have liked to say that most of what I know about my condition has come from people on this forum and the web, and not from my medical team.

Done. A comments box would have been useful since I would have liked to say that most of what I know about my condition has come from people on this forum and the web, and not from my medical team.

I agree. I would have liked to be able to say that it is a long time since I was diagnosed so the information issued at diagnosis has hopefully got a lot better than it was in 1974.

Hope the info was useful anyway. 🙂

I would have liked to be able to say that it is a long time since I was diagnosed so the information issued at diagnosis has hopefully got a lot better than it was in 1974.

I agree! Though 1984 in my case, and diagnosed as a child so nobody actually spoke to me to explain anything, they just spoke to my parents in front of me, then told me I'd die if I didn't do my own injections.

Friendly, eh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back