Diabetes: Do you know if you're at risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Barely a day goes by without diabetes making headlines. In fact, Type 2 is currently the fastest growing chronic condition in the UK, with one new case being diagnosed every three minutes.

By 2025, it’s estimated a whopping 5 million people in the UK will be living with the condition – so why aren’t we worried? If you don’t want to be another statistic, read on…

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/diabetes-you-know-youre-risk-5241770

Too late for me, I fear! 🙄 I see that they have mistakenly included the web address of DCUK, a commercial organisation, at the bottom, confusing it with Diabetes UK, the charity, although the quote is from Diabetes UK :(

Oh well, the bloke who owns DCUK will be rubbing his hands together as he looks forward to raking in even more cash from the site.

And despite him using the Hummingbird logo to begin with - totally illegally - and fooling a lot of people - they have nothing whatever to do with DUK.

I know (LOL) a LOT of very nice people who have been banned for the slightest hint of disagreeing with what someone else has said, no matter if it was incorrect what was said.

Horrible horrible place, but that of course - is only MY HO !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back