Diabetes Database :) Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelb1uk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi guys....

Am making a DIABETES DATABASE of friends with diabetes and their towns/county's so that I can introduce ppl to each other via facebook so that as many ppl as possible are supported and have someone local to talk to...it basically my way of building on Circle D and making sure I get the most out of all the ppl I know in terms of helping them make new friends 🙂

Tis open to all ages and connections to diabetes...and pls dont assume I know your town if I know you already...my geography and memory is rubbish!!!

If you want to be included add your name town or county and connection to D below this message or PM me....If I have you on Facebook ure email addy wd be handy too 🙂

****EDIT BY AYMES - please don't post contact details here, please use private messages instead - thanks! ****

SUPPORT IS SOOOO IMPORTANT and I want to help as many ppl as I possibly can....

S x

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you already have all my details but if not let me know!

Alan, Southampton, Hampshire. Type 1 since May 2008 and diabetic poet! 🙂

Norwich, type 1 started pumping feb 2010!!

There you go Shelley, already finding people in the same place!

Good to see another Norwich member here!! Will need to grab you for a chat at some point, to know how you got a pump out of the Norwich lot, I'm struggling to do it! :D

Last edited:
Lanzlady and I are (I think) the only two this far north, she's in Beauly and I'm in Inverness.

Carol, Glasgow, T2 since Sept 2009, tablet controled (Glucophage SR) going into 3rd year at uni doing Biomedical Science

im tracey from northern ireland and im type 2, diganosed in march 2010

I am amanda from Gerrrards Cross in South Bucks T2 dx sept 08

Sam(antha), t1 14.5 years, Southampton and blogger

Nikki - Eastleigh, Hampshire - Type one coming on 4 months now....😱 gone so fast!

I am alredy of your faceybook 🙂

im tracey from northern ireland and im type 2, diganosed in march 2010

Whereabouts in Northern Ireland? I lived for a while near Crumlin in Antrim.

david, epsom surrey, type 2 diagnosed 1999

:D yay nice to see a local! I am looking forward to the first southampton meet!

We had a little one back in September last year, just 5 of us, but a great day! Have to do it again soon! 🙂

I'd love to join in...

Victoria, 31, from Manchester. T2 since Dec 2008 and tablet controlled (Glimiporide). My mail addy of you want to find me on FBook is ******* (no spaces etc etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzanne, Halifax West Yorkshire, type 1 since May 2009 on Lantus and Novorapid

I rarely make a request (because Im not that clever) but this is surely worthy of a sticky? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back