Diabetes blog? A move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone! As I've been writing my diabetes blog for a while now, Im beginning to see dreamwidth very much like livejournal, somewhere where seriousness just doesn't cut it! I really dislike the site itself, as its new and still very very buggy.

So I have decided to up and move, and leave dreamwidth behind.

I can now be found at http://talkingbloodglucose.blogspot.com

I'm hoping this will be a bit more professional looking and whatnot. I love blogging, and well...dreamwidth just doesn't cut it for me.

Come and join me won't you?

I do prefer blogger, Sam. Wordpress is quite good too. I'll change the references to your old blog - do you want me to make your sig 'clickable'?🙂

I do prefer blogger, Sam. Wordpress is quite good too. I'll change the references to your old blog - do you want me to make your sig 'clickable'?🙂

awesomesauce! Oooooh yes please, clickable would be awesome! I need to send emails round to my 'blog buddies' like sixuntilme and let them know my link has changed 🙂

awesomesauce! Oooooh yes please, clickable would be awesome! I need to send emails round to my 'blog buddies' like sixuntilme and let them know my link has changed 🙂

Is it 'talkingbloodsugars' or 'talkingbloodglucose'?

Sam just quickly read your blog wow you write really well...wow hun you lot amaze me..kick my arse in gear so to speak..not sure how to subscribe but we gwt posts here all the time so keep up with you that way...still looking for work for you...there is a freelance american site called Elance that often post for Blog writers ..i got a weeny bit of architectural drawing out of it ....its mainly american but people bid from all over...sort of internet freelance site...you never know...
http://www.elance.com/p/landing/provider.html

nice thing work from home...:D

thanks am. You should be able to subscribe via RSS feed, via a little orange icon with white arrows on it 🙂 or click on the link at the bottom that says 'subscribe to posts 'Atom''

that site sounds interesting, thank you, i'll have to take a look 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back