Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasc_study

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
We are a research group exploring the effects of self-compassion and mindfulness on the lives of people with Type II Diabetes. As part of our research we are looking for individuals who have type 2 diabetes to take part in an online survey that explores this proposal. It is less known that many people with Type II Diabetes experience psychological effects as well as physical effects. Mental health can be severely affected and it is this study’s aim to investigate treatments for this. We are hoping to uncover some answers through our research. If you or anyone you know has Type II Diabetes please fill out our survey using the following link: https://bit.ly/2PkfTnk

I had a problem answering one of the questions and it is mandatory to pick at least one of the options. The question is about what treatment is being used to treat my diabetes? I am not under any diabetes medication and I have been fortunate enough to not have to either diet or exercise but I have answered exercise although I don’t really exercise besides taking the dog for a walk occasionally (maybe once a week for about half hour).

Done

Done.

survey is not working for me

Done
Interesting questions, it will be interesting to find out what the conclusions are.

I had a problem answering one of the questions and it is mandatory to pick at least one of the options. The question is about what treatment is being used to treat my diabetes? I am not under any diabetes medication and I have been fortunate enough to not have to either diet or exercise but I have answered exercise although I don’t really exercise besides taking the dog for a walk occasionally (maybe once a week for about half hour).
No problem, we simply ask you answer to the best of your ability. Thank you for taking part.

DO YOU HAVE TYPE II DIABETES? You could be in with a chance of winning a £30 Amazon voucher!*

We are a research group exploring the effects of self-compassion and mindfulness on the lives of people with Type II Diabetes. As part of our research we are looking for individuals who have type 2 diabetes to take part in an online survey that explores this proposal (ethics: HR-18/19-8350).

It is less known that many people with Type II Diabetes experience psychological effects as well as physical effects. Mental health can be severely affected and it is this study’s aim to investigate treatments for this. We are hoping to uncover some answers through our research.

We would be extremely grateful if you could give 15-20 minutes of your time to fill out our survey using the following link: https://bit.ly/2PkfTnk

*You will be entered into a prize draw after filling out the online survey to win a £30 Amazon voucher

*Recruiting all people with type 2 diabetes*

Read all about our study above!

If you have Type 2 Diabetes please read about our research study above to see how you can contribute!

How far through the recruitment are you? Have you had many responses?

We have recruited 28 participants so far, and require 12 more. I believe the forum has helped greatly with responses.
Hope some of our new members can help you out.

Will be back to survey once on laptop.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back