Diabeloop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulbreen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all
I had a consultation with a new diabetic doctor today and i have to say I wish I’d met him 20 years ago, he’s T1 himself and is testing new technology constantly and was trying to convince me to start pumping again.
Currently he’s using this diabeloop system and is having great success with it I was wondering if any of you guys had come across it and would like to share any thoughts or experiences (link below)
Side note H1 is 7.2 so I’m not complaining about that for using pens and a Libre2

I heard of diabeloop in a presentation when I went to the second ‘Rise of the machines‘ diabetes tech event several years ago, but at that stage I think it was still in development and wasn’t actually available!

Are you tempted?

Hi Mike, it is available here in Germany now and my Dr is using it with a Dexcom6 and a 3rd party pump, the name escapes me. the drawback I can see is carrying around the control box when I have a pretty powerful computer already in my pocket in my phone.
I’m going to sit tight with the libre2 and injections until later in the year, Ypso mylife are planning the next release of software for their APP later in the year and I saw your post about the guardian4 so that interests my as the Meditronic pump was great it was just the sensor calibration demands that put me off it
Let’s see what the autumn brings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back