Dextrose 15p a pack @ Boots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyloo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning All,

Just thought I would share my little bargin with you all! I had a hypo while out shopping this morning & ran out of Dextrose so I popped into Boots & they had all the Flavours reduced to 15p a pack! I picked up 10 & then decided to take the lot (31), the sales assistant was a little confused as to why I would want that many 😉 but that should do me for the rest of the year at least! Its worth looking out in your local Boots/Aliance Pharmacy as they may be changing the packing & it maybe in all stores!
Happy Hunting!
Dx

Wow, that's cheap! I always think it's worth getting a good stock of things in when you spot a bargain. I prefer jelly babies, and there are often half price promotions on for them - have got two gib boxes at the moment that should keep me going for a while! 🙂

OOOh dam i bought some yesterday and had to pay 59p in my mini boots, i shall go back there tomorrow when i pick up my script and investigate

Thanks for the heads up,

Except the Boots at Kings Cross ST Pancras underground have never heard of a hypo so don't sell that kind of thing....

Do they have a long sell by/storage date? I buy them but have never checked - bit like men never reading instruction manuals I guess!!

Do they have a long sell by/storage date? I buy them but have never checked - bit like men never reading instruction manuals I guess!!

The expiry date is 05/2011 so plenty of time but to be honest I have bought them off a market stall & they were out of date & they were fine!

Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back