Dexcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

chezpez

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I'm on the libre 2, on the NHS and would like to have my sugar levels displayed on my Fitbit versa 2 watch. Does anyone know if I ask g.p to change to dexcom can I view my levels on a watch? Which dexcom is available on prescription on the NHS .
Many thanks

Unless you have a specific medical need (e.g. pregnancy), the only Dexcom available on the NHS is Dexcom One. My understanding is that this does not have an interface allowing you to use it on smart watches.
Have you looked at third party applications such as xDrip+ which may allow you to export the Libre data to your FitBit?

Unless you have a specific medical need (e.g. pregnancy), the only Dexcom available on the NHS is Dexcom One. My understanding is that this does not have an interface allowing you to use it on smart watches.
Have you looked at third party applications such as xDrip+ which may allow you to export the Libre data to your FitBit?
Thanks for the reply, I wasn't sure if dexcom would send levels to my Fitbit. Yes I'm using Diabox but has stopped displaying on my Fitbit watch.
I've tried to load xdrip but I couldn't get it working my brain hurt trying to figure it out lol

I'm on the libre 2, on the NHS and would like to have my sugar levels displayed on my Fitbit versa 2 watch. Does anyone know if I ask g.p to change to dexcom can I view my levels on a watch? Which dexcom is available on prescription on the NHS .
Many thanks

Almost sure only hospital diabetes clinic can prescibe Dexcom on NHS, that's how I got started on it having used libre previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back