DEXCOM ONE!

Misunderstood

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there. Hope your day is going swell?

Have started another dexcom one. The other two failed. I keep getting pairing requests between my phone and the dexcom one app. One minute it's working then it's not. Thinking something it could be ti do with is my phone but am unsure what. I did reset the connections the other day. Maybe I need to reformat phone? Any ideas before I make the drastic decision to reset my phone back to factory defaults ?

Thanks

Have you called the helpline?

Simple question but often the most obvious (from someone that works in IT). When was the last time you fully switched off your phone? Not just silenced or airplane mode.

Switching off gives any computer the chance to re-boot and re-set, without having to do a hard re-set.

Simple question but often the most obvious (from someone that works in IT). When was the last time you fully switched off your phone? Not just silenced or airplane mode.

Switching off gives any computer the chance to re-boot and re-set, without having to do a hard re-set.
Yeah makes sense. I did an hour earlier when I started getting problems. Just came out of the shop to get some bits it was working and now it's not.

No, am out at the moment and not got the sensor code on me as its in the bin.
I always take a photo of the sensor code with my phone when I apply a new one.
This means I can throw it away but have it with me at all times.

I do not know Dexcom but know the last 3 sensor codes are available on the Libre app.
I use another CGM and the code can be used to reconnect the sensor.

No, am out at the moment and not got the sensor code on me as its in the bin.
I don’t know why this means you can’t phone the helpline? Surely if they need the code they’ll help you find it.

Isn’t the current code under the connections option in the app?

Back