Dexcom one

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoventryTrev

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Good afternoon everyone.
I haven't been in the forum much recently due to having a heart attack.
I use Dexcom one and the last couple of days Dexcom is saying my numbers are always below 5 and as low as 2 but when I do a finger prick they are between 7 and 9.
Due to the heart attack I am now on blood thinners and aspirin for life. Can these tablets have an impact on my Dexcom readings?
I would be gutted if I have to stop using the Dexcom and go back to finger pricks all the time.

Thanks

I ws going to suggest calibratio, but can't do that on dexcom onr

I ws going to suggest calibratio, but can't do that on dexcom onr
A quick google suggests the increased bleeding that can come with thinners may be an issue cgms struggle with...but an injectable cgm like eversense may help. Is this with all dexcoms ones, not just a duff sensor? If one off, ask for replacement, otherise I'd contact your clinic

Good afternoon everyone.
I haven't been in the forum much recently due to having a heart attack.
I use Dexcom one and the last couple of days Dexcom is saying my numbers are always below 5 and as low as 2 but when I do a finger prick they are between 7 and 9.
Due to the heart attack I am now on blood thinners and aspirin for life. Can these tablets have an impact on my Dexcom readings?
I would be gutted if I have to stop using the Dexcom and go back to finger pricks all the time.

Thanks
I’d call dexcom for advice or replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back