Dexcom One users

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfpipMarathon

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Sorry another post.

Tomorrow my Dexcom One parcel arrives.

Apparently according to an email I received from Dexcom I don't need an app if I have a receiver which is good. Also because I have a receiver due to my phone not being compatible which also means that it won't matter what phone I get when I get around to changing it.

What I would like to ask of anyone who has used/is using Dexcom One with a receiver is how easy they found it to set up the receiver and apply the sensor and transmitter, if applying to the abdomen where is the best place to apply.

How did you get the dexcom one? I've been trying for some time after having major issues with libre 2 but had no luck yet?

How did you get the dexcom one? I've been trying for some time after having major issues with libre 2 but had no luck yet?
You can buy it online

I found it easy to apply, there are videos if you search online to show you how to do it. Would reccomend watching one of not sure. Don’t apply too close to your belly button or belt line.

You can buy it online

I found it easy to apply, there are videos if you search online to show you how to do it. Would reccomend watching one of not sure. Don’t apply too close to your belly button or belt line

You can buy it online

I found it easy to apply, there are videos if you search online to show you how to do it. Would reccomend watching one of not sure. Don’t apply too close to your belly button or belt line.
Where's the best place to apply if not near belly button or belt line?

I’m not sure what the question is. Surely you can look at your stomach and find a spot that isn’t near your belly button or under your belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back