Dexcom one apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyHull11

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hay, I currently have the Dexcom one, but really want to be able to connect it to my watch (apple) and have alarms sent to my mum when I’m critically low, (being that I would melee then likely be alone with my toddler if anything was to happen) does anyone know of any additional apps (iPhone) that would be available for this?

I have The Dexcom 6, which works fine with iPhone and watch. Looking at their website, you can check compatibility with smartphones etc. https://www.dexcom.com/en-GB/node/54481 It looks like you need iPhone 11 or later, and the watch isn’t listed at all, whereas same page for Dexcom 6 lists all versions of Apple Watches.
Sorry!

Hi, thanks for the reply, unfortunately I am only entitled to the dexcom one at this point and can’t find anything that seem to work, but a lot for the dexcom 6, thanks though x

The reason Dexcom ONE is cheaper than the G6 and G7 is that they have taken away some of the functionality. This is primarily around the ability to forward the readings such as integration the sensor with other application (for example you cannot use it for Closed Looping) and ability to be followed for forwarded to a smart watch.
It may be worth looking at third party unofficial apps such as Shuggah but as I do not use Dexcom nor do I have an iPhone, I cannot make any specific suggestions.

Not sure if this app will work for Dexcom One, but you may want to check it out. I use it for Dexcom G7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back