Dexcom G7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom1982

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Daughter has been using this for a month now. It’s been great! Very very accurate and we’ve even moved away from constant finger pricking! Their technical support team are very good too. Nothing seems too much trouble. In all, been very impressed!

From the stats i've seen its the most accurate of all the monitors and looks a lot less medical than the oldr dexcoms.I'd love one but locally it still seems its the G6. Perhaps they'll do the g6 soon

Glad she's happy with it!

Glad it’s a success. We’re waiting until it can link to the pump which will be a while yet but we’re happy enough with the G6 in terms of accuracy it would just be easier with the 7 with the built in transmitter and faster warm up.

Glad you like it, we also think Dexcom is cool and definitely more accurate than Libre. We rarely do finger pricks at all any more, any time we’ve done one to check the Dexcom it’s been within 0.2 (apart from one where she had a straight up arrow so you have to forgive it a bit of lag in that instance, we checked again once she’d levelled off and it was the same)
We’re stuck with G6 because that’s the one that links with her pump, but we’re happy all the same, don’t know what the difference is with G7 but maybe we’ll be using that one day. Even if we change pumps I don’t think we’ll want to change to any other sensors as the Dexcom has been fab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back