Dexcom g6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzyissy

Hi all, bit of a strange one….

I am moving over to dexcom g7 and have 3 boxes (9 senors) and one transmitter g6 all brand new and unopened I am looking to sell them at discount price to help save someone some money but have no idea where to list them .

I also have the g6 handset that has been used handful of times due to my cgm being linked to my phone.

Any ideas? Or has anyone else sold them etc and can point me in right direction.

Last edited:
Hi all, bit of a strange one….

I am moving over to dexcom g7 and have 3 boxes (9 senors) and one transmitter g6 all brand new and unopened I am looking to sell them at discount price to help save someone some money but have no idea where to list them .

I also have the g6 handset that has been used handful of times due to my cgm being linked to my phone.

Any ideas? Or has anyone else sold them etc and can point me in right direction.
I'm not sure you are actually allowed to sell them as they are medical equipment. If they were funded by the NHS then your diabetic nurse may be able to use them for demo purposes or trails for new users.

Hi thanks for the reply. They were self funded so not sure if that makes a difference. Will look into the ins and outs a bit more.

If I were using Libre 2 and struggling with getting sustainable compatibility with the Freestyle product I would recommend to anyone to take up your offer and try G6 for the nominal 3 months that the single transmitter provides. I self-funded and trialled G7 which was very successful for me. That success allowed me to inform my D Consultant that I'd found a CGM that was reliable and a significant stress reducing aid; from that remark the funding was subsequently taken over by the Hospital which has been a great relief for me.

How is your son getting on in general with his T1 management, @Dizzyissy? Is he still overseas and experiencing another Nation's methods of managing T1?

I don’t think you can sell them on unfortunately Even self funded ones . :(

Especially when these days so many more people get sensors funded which they can’t sell - that would technically be a form of fraud / theft I think?

My suggestion would be to use them up before switching to G7. That way you’d have 90 days ‘spare’ G7s to protect you and give you a buffer against any possible supply issues in the future.

That was what I did when my g6 funding happened - so now I have some slack in case of any failures or supply delays.

Yeah ours are going to clinic to be used by them as my son doesn’t want to use them up as he prefers the G7

It’s illegal to sell them, you should use them up before switching over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back