Dexcom g6

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've given up using the dexcom g6 after having major issues. The first couple of sensors were fine but after that they stopped pairing with the app on my phone even though my phone is on the compatability list. I have wasted 2 sensors now and have had no choice but to use the libre 2 again.

I've given up using the dexcom g6 after having major issues. The first couple of sensors were fine but after that they stopped pairing with the app on my phone even though my phone is on the compatability list. I have wasted 2 sensors now and have had no choice but to use the libre 2 again.
Hello @steveo,

Would it be helpful to reach out to Dexcom customer support?

Have you tried turning the phone off and on? Or turning the blue tooth off and on again?

Hi Sue I tried both of these and was still no good
Ah ok that's a shame. I know there is another message that comes up on a regular bases telling me not to have a certain feature turned on, on my phone. For the life of me I can not remember what it is, I think it was something to do with a certain update. If I remember I will post it the next time it appears on my phone.

I phoned Dexcom about Dexcom One. The customer support advisor stressed that I should turn OFF auto updates. My phone only got onto their approved list on March 15th and they couldn't guarantee compatibility if it got updated.

My daughter had a problem a bit like this just after Christmas. We rang customer services and eventually were told to do the following: 1. Uninstall the app; 2. Delete all Dexcom data from the bluetooth history; 3. Restart phone; 4. Reinstall app. It worked - we had tried all those things but not in the right order! Might be worth a go, good luck

@steveo This is the message on my phone
Do not add Dexcom G6 app to scheduled summary or do not use scheduled summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back