Dexcom G6 problems with Samsung phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezza82

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've recently been placed on the Dexcom G6 by my diabetes team. I am hoping to go on the closed loop system.

I have a Samsung S20 FE which I've been told is compatible with the G6. I've had 2 transmitters sent to me by Dexcom and both of them via the app can't be found.

My Diabetic Nurse suggested I see if anyone on forum has been able to sort the issue. Is there anyone who has the same phone as me that has been able to connect with transmitter that maybe I've missed?

Many thanks
Chez

I've recently been placed on the Dexcom G6 by my diabetes team. I am hoping to go on the closed loop system.

I have a Samsung S20 FE which I've been told is compatible with the G6. I've had 2 transmitters sent to me by Dexcom and both of them via the app can't be found.

My Diabetic Nurse suggested I see if anyone on forum has been able to sort the issue. Is there anyone who has the same phone as me that has been able to connect with transmitter that maybe I've missed?

Many thanks
Chez
If the phone is compatible, turn off blue tooth and turn it on again.
Also found this for you https://www.dexcom.com/en-GB/samsung-galaxy-s20-fe-sm-g780-sm-g781

Last edited:
Thank you for all your help. I turned my phone off and back on. It has recognise the transmitter so I did a little happy dance
Fantastic so pleased for you. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back