Dexcom g6...now official!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdm

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Got a new phone which works with the official g6 app. Trouble is, alot of the time when i go into it it gives me a warning on the settings it needs.

Does this go away?

I think i have all the settings set as they should be. Though as samsung can't turn of OS updates...

I am getting alerts and normal g6 function (sans screen shots, which worked with the build your own app, so ironically the knock off is better than the official)
(Note to self...never buy a new phone again!)

Got a new phone which works with the official g6 app. Trouble is, alot of the time when i go into it it gives me a warning on the settings it needs.

Does this go away?

What warning is that, use G6 with app on Samsung phone but not sure what your referring to here.

Actually, i think its gone away, so perhaps i did whatever it wanted...its a screen that says you have to turn off battery optimisation and a list of other stuff (all of which i thought i'd already done) and you have to click OK or some such to continue
If you are not familiar with the screen then clearly its not something everyone gets.
Still, good to be on new phone, its so much quicker and i think i've finally got everything to work like the previous one.
I may try to get it to talk to a fitbit now....perhaps give myself a week or so to recover from the trauma

The list seems to be a permanent feature on my phone - I tap on the app icon and the list is the first thing to appear. I just click on Continue to App...

The list seems to be a permanent feature on my phone - I tap on the app icon and the list is the first thing to appear. I just click on Continue to App...

Right now get what @Tdm is referring to now.

I've also had same feature since downloading phone app @Bloden , as you say it seems to be there come what may but tapping on continue it disappears, sure mentioned it on here when first started on G6 but might be mistaken, not sure why it comes up everytime if honest & would be interested how yours disappeared @Tdm , it doesn't do it on Clarity app so that's good thing.

It seems intermitent so it may or not be gone for good..its a pain but i was mainly worried that i hadn't my settings right.

It seems intermitent so it may or not be gone for good..its a pain but i was mainly worried that i hadn't my settings right.

No it's nowt to do with that if others experience same, it's really just a tiny inconvenience in greater scale of things, really like G6 & find it great piece of kit & very accurate.

Indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back