DeXcom g6 & apple watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

woldbunny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi I am going onto deXcom g6 next week I’m currently using a apple iPhone 11 which will run the deXcom app, does anyone know how to get the deXcom to show blood glucose on the Apple Watch. I’m struggling to get my head round linking it all together also which watches work best.

Hi I am going onto deXcom g6 next week I’m currently using a apple iPhone 11 which will run the deXcom app, does anyone know how to get the deXcom to show blood glucose on the Apple Watch. I’m struggling to get my head round linking it all together also which watches work best.
Look on the Dexcom website it will tell you what is compatible🙂

Thank you I’ve found a comparable watch, but how do you get the deXcom app onto it, sorry I’m not very techie I’m sure there is a simple way

Thank you I’ve found a comparable watch, but how do you get the deXcom app onto it, sorry I’m not very techie I’m sure there is a simple way
I thought you just synched it with your phone! I have no idea as having a smart phone is as far as it goes with me. I can honestly say my smart phone outsmarted me years ago.

Sorry, I have no experience of Apple watch (I use Android/Fitbit), but I'm sure if you google "how do get Dexcom G6 on my Apple watch" you'll find loads of more or less useful descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back