Dexcom Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally71

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
I would just like to post here a big thank you to the lovely lady I spoke to at Dexcom technical service this afternoon, unfortunately I forget her name. I have to say that Dexcom customer service is excellent!

My daughter has T-slim pump linked to Dexcom G6, she also has the G6 app on her phone and via that we get updates on Dexcom Follow. She also received a smartwatch for Christmas which links to the phone so that she can get her Dexcom data on that. Everything worked fine until a couple of days ago when I couldn’t get updates any more and daughter confirmed that it was because her phone app had gone weird and was saying that it couldn’t work any more and needed to be uninstalled. So we tried uninstalling and reinstalling and re-pairing with the sensor but then it kept saying to go into the settings and select bluetooth pairing, there is no such setting in her phone. Sensor was happily still paired with the pump, which is the most important thing. Tried restarting the phone but that didn’t work either.

Finally found time to ring Dexcom today and spoke to nice lady who went through a few things with us. Obviously nothing wrong with sensor or transmitter as still talking to pump, lady confirmed that the phone model and iOS version should be compatible with G6, nothing has updated recently, so try reinstalling from scratch. She said uninstall app, delete all Dexcom data from bluetooth history, then restart phone, then reinstall app and sign back in etc. And woo hoo it worked! We had tried all those things, just not in the right order lol:rofl:

Many thanks Dexcom!

Glad they helped you but I don’t expect they will see this. It would be better sending it to their customer services if you want to thank them.

Good to hear such positive news about their customer service

Glad they helped you but I don’t expect they will see this. It would be better sending it to their customer services if you want to thank them.
Don't worry they will see it and also Sally will get an email asking to fill in a survey to rate how good they were 🙂

I agree 100% their customer service is fabulous.

True, I thought I’d start here though and praise them publicly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back