Dexcom Clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfpipMarathon

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I'm trying to create an account on my computer however it only gives United States for country of Residence but I am in the UK. Is there a separate website for Dexcom Clarity online for the U

I'm trying to create an account on my computer however it only gives United States for country of Residence but I am in the UK. Is there a separate website for Dexcom Clarity online for the U
Try

Thank you however it's not showing an upload button. If I'm being honest it's not really convenient having to do it on a computer. Really tempted to go back to Libre 2 as I have the app even if it means scanning. I have two transmitters and a sensor which I presume will last until I decide to try Dexcom One again when I have a phone that is compatible with the Dexcom One app.

I have clarity on my phone as well as desktop.

I have clarity on my phone as well as desktop.
On my phone it only shows United States but I have submitted a request to delete my data anyway but thank you for your reply.

When I eventually get a new phone then I will download the Dexcom One app

@Jacen017 I see tese instructions are for Dexcom G6. Have you used them with Dexcom ONE?
My understand is one way Dexcom have reduced the price is to remove the capability to integrate it with anything so there is no API to use with the apk.

@Jacen017 I see tese instructions are for Dexcom G6. Have you used them with Dexcom ONE?
My understand is one way Dexcom have reduced the price is to remove the capability to integrate it with anything so there is no API to use with the apk.
Yes, works fine with ONE.

Just need to choose which app you want on the form.

Although the app for ONE is absolute trash with nowhere to record insulin or food 🙄

The link for Clarity in the EU is different from the USA one.

It's:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back