Designing to battle the struggles. [QUESTIONNAIRE]-insulin users

Status
Not open for further replies.

U185MK

Hi there,

I hope you're well. I'm just conducting some research for University in regards to Diabetes of course and was wondering if you had any spare time if you could just complete a simple questionnaire. Your responses will remain anonymous and you will not have to enter any details.

It will just aid me in potentially designing something that will help make Diabetes for both children and adults easier. It will not take up more than 15 minutes of your time.

The link for my questionnaire is here: https://mariaz826259.typeform.com/to/ZvdVzNCE
It is greatly appreciated and will benefit me a vast amount.

Many Thanks,
Maria

This has been approved by @Josh DUK

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been approved. Please help if you can.

I wasn't able to give any help - as I don't use insulin - which it seems to be all about.
I needed to realize that to go to the next question you click on the down arrow in the bottom right corner.

Done! It might be helpful if you changed the thread title to make it clear it only applies to insulin users - @Josh DUK ?

Fell at first hurdle. Could you change the title to maybe insulin dependent! That would encompass type3c, lada, etc.... Then us with neither type1, or type2 diabetes but are dependent upon insulin injections could fill out you're questionnaire.

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back