Definitely Run Down

MikeyBikey

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have not been 100% since last week's Covid jab but do not really blame that although I was totally exhausted for a few days after.. In parallel I was diagnosed with a fresh bacterial infection in the wounds on my foot and put on antibiotics. I still feel pretty tired and on checking my vitals my BP and HR are up slightly. I have also noticed I have a few teenage spots. I imagine the fact the antibiotics have hit my stomach is not helping as I am struggling to eat fruit and veg. Overall I think I am just run down and hope I can recover over the weekend. Not really a specific post more a grumble.

Nothing supportive to say to help......but grumble away.......sending good wishes.

Hope you perk up soon @MikeyBikey, it sounds like you're really fed up x

We all need to grumble/have a rant at some point @MikeyBikey just wait till I start

Hope tomorrow is better for you

Sorry you are feeling a bit under the weather @MikeyBikey

Wishing you lots of speedy recovery vibes, and some good weekend R&R

I’ve no words of the wisdom on experience my friend. Just waving from the sidelines & willing you on for the weekend. What had you planned?

Sorry to hear that your are not feeling great @MikeyBikey . It's always tough when you are dealing with lots of health issues at the same time. Hoping you feel better soon and grumble away if it helps.

Sending (((HUGS))) Mikey. It does sound like you are run down and hardly surprising. The poor sleep due to phantom pain and spending so much of your waking hours attending hospital appointments or stressing about whether the patient transport will turn up and get you to the appointment on time plus your poor foot being such a constant battle and worry. So often you seem to take1 step forwards and then the next week 2 steps back. 2 years is a long time to have a very sore and raw foot. It is totally understandable you feel under the weather especially with the antibiotics again upsetting your system.
If you don't already take some, it might be worth getting a broad spectrum vitamin supplement and perhaps some probiotics or foods rich in probiotics for when the course of antibiotics is over.
Really hoping you feel better soon. X

I have not been 100% since last week's Covid jab but do not really blame that although I was totally exhausted for a few days after.. In parallel I was diagnosed with a fresh bacterial infection in the wounds on my foot and put on antibiotics. I still feel pretty tired and on checking my vitals my BP and HR are up slightly. I have also noticed I have a few teenage spots. I imagine the fact the antibiotics have hit my stomach is not helping as I am struggling to eat fruit and veg. Overall I think I am just run down and hope I can recover over the weekend. Not really a specific post more a grumble.
I think we all need a grumble once in a while and I think everything that's been going on for you this week earns you a voucher for (at least) one good grumble. Hope you are able to relax and recover this weekend.

Another bad day! Shortly after breakfast realised I could not focussed and a little later had a full blown visual migraine! Gone by lunchtime but felt below par thereafter. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! 🙂

Sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly @MikeyBikey
I hope that you feel better soon.

Another bad day! Shortly after breakfast realised I could not focussed and a little later had a full blown visual migraine! Gone by lunchtime but felt below par thereafter. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! 🙂

Sunday was OK and I felt a little better. Monday things seemed on the mend but at the end of Mastermind I could not focus again, and got a visual migraine with a one sided headache. Took a couple of Paracetamol and went to bed. Only up now as have my last antibiotic to take and need a drink!

Back