Dear Santa…

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaL76

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Thankyou so much for the gift of covid this Christmas, however I’m sure if you check my letter again I actually asked for a pony? Now I understand that due to current circumstances you may have staffing issues etc and tonight is a busy one for you ... but please could I arrange an exchange? I’ve been a really good girl.

P.s I have a holiday booked for 28th so can we escalate this matter.

Thanks santa
Love Emma

That's funny Emma 🙂 Hope you're ok. Enjoyed reading your posts this year. You're very caring. Best wishes for a quick recovery and that pony:D

Heee heee, that made me chuckle @EmmaL76

Sorry to hear you’ve caught the lurgy. Fingers crossed you recover speedily, and your holiday goes ahead.

Oh, and best of luck with the pony!

Thankyou so much for the gift of covid this Christmas, however I’m sure if you check my letter again I actually asked for a pony? Now I understand that due to current circumstances you may have staffing issues etc and tonight is a busy one for you ... but please could I arrange an exchange? I’ve been a really good girl.

P.s I have a holiday booked for 28th so can we escalate this matter.

Thanks santa
Love Emma
The thing is for the pony have you been a good girl this year?

Oh Emma! I'm so sorry to hear you have the lurgy on top of all the stress and aggravation you have had with your diabetes. That really tops off a bad year for you. I so admire that you are trying to put a funny spin on it. Really hope you recover quickly but I am guessing your holiday is probably knackered. Sending (((HUGS)))

Ahh thanks guys for your well wishes.
Pony’s not here yet, apparently it’s coming with yodel so it could of been left with the neighbours cat so I’m still hopeful.
Well officially I can leave the house on the 28th (the day of the holiday) if I test negative… so for a bit of fun, best singing voices please…
On the first day of Christmas santa gave to me, a covid test with positivity.

Stay tuned for the countdown. Hope your all having a great day!

Attachments

• 6A02D2DC-D43A-492B-A5F4-F11F7A08AF3F.jpeg
    6A02D2DC-D43A-492B-A5F4-F11F7A08AF3F.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
Ahh thanks guys for your well wishes.
Pony’s not here yet, apparently it’s coming with yodel so it could of been left with the neighbours cat so I’m still hopeful.
Well officially I can leave the house on the 28th (the day of the holiday) if I test negative… so for a bit of fun, best singing voices please…
On the first day of Christmas santa gave to me, a covid test with positivity.

Stay tuned for the countdown. Hope your all having a great day!
Oh dear, I hope you aren’t having too severe symtoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back