Dana R priming problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Any other Dana R users suddenly having difficulty getting the prime working? Boluses instead of prime needed, air appearing in the reservoir? Emailed technical support, but it can't be me-been doing this for over a year now! Grr

Any other Dana R users suddenly having difficulty getting the prime working? Boluses instead of prime needed, air appearing in the reservoir? Emailed technical support, but it can't be me-been doing this for over a year now! Grr

Nat, the simple thing to do is ring Advanced T and speak to John. He will sort it.
Contact Numbers

To place an order or for technical queries during office hours please telephone

01926 833273

For technical queries outside of office hours, please telephone John Hughes on

07775 642239

Thanks Sue; I'm waiting for John's reply but was hoping I'm not the only one having this problem. Everything else is generally good with the pump-and John is a fantastic resource I've found.

Thanks Sue; I'm waiting for John's reply but was hoping I'm not the only one having this problem. Everything else is generally good with the pump-and John is a fantastic resource I've found.

If you emailed I suspect you will wait for ever and a day. There always used to be a fault with the email server.
Hence why it says telephone. The calls are answered immediately. Day or night.🙂

Cant help with probs with pump BUT ! Is that a Brompton in your avatar ? Me & friend did the world championships last year at Blenheim palace. Was ex. Good luck with sorting pump 🙂

Cant help with probs with pump BUT ! Is that a Brompton in your avatar ? Me & friend did the world championships last year at Blenheim palace. Was ex. Good luck with sorting pump 🙂
Not a Brompton Hobie but a Dahon. Prefer those 20" wheels. Was tempted to get a B. just for the sheer pleasure of the races round Blenheim. Also have a GT Timberline and a Specialized Rockhopper. Not a cycle nut at all...

If you emailed I suspect you will wait for ever and a day. There always used to be a fault with the email server.
Hence why it says telephone. The calls are answered immediately. Day or night.🙂
Had a very helpful phone call with John just now. Glad I took your advice to call! Hopefully the problem is sorted now: he thinks the linking screw is wearing out (only last a year or so).

Had a very helpful phone call with John just now. Glad I took your advice to call! Hopefully the problem is sorted now: he thinks the linking screw is wearing out (only last a year or so).

Glad you have it sorted 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back