Current or previous Gestational Diabetes diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hello,
My name is Alicia, I am a student dietitian at the University of Chester.

As part of my undergraduate dissertation, I am investigating the knowledge of dietary recommendations on the prevention of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus amongst women with a current or previous diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.

If you have:
  • A current diagnosis of gestational diabetes (diabetes in pregnancy)
  • A previous diagnosis of gestational diabetes
  • A previous diagnosis of gestational diabetes, with a current diagnosis of type 2 diabetes
Could you please take some time to fill out a short questionnaire on dietary knowledge on the prevention of Type 2 Diabetes.

Link for questionnaire:
https://chester.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/dietaryknowledgeoft2dm

This study has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns.

Thank you for your time.

E18733BD-3894-49B2-806C-F5A99D006502.jpeg

Survey completed 🙂

Hello,
My name is Alicia, I am a student dietitian at the University of Chester.

As part of my undergraduate dissertation, I am investigating the knowledge of dietary recommendations on the prevention of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus amongst women with a current or previous diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.

If you have:
  • A current diagnosis of gestational diabetes (diabetes in pregnancy)
  • A previous diagnosis of gestational diabetes
  • A previous diagnosis of gestational diabetes, with a current diagnosis of type 2 diabetes
Could you please take some time to fill out a short questionnaire on dietary knowledge on the prevention of Type 2 Diabetes.

Link for questionnaire:
https://chester.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/dietaryknowledgeoft2dm

This study has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns.

Thank you for your time.

View attachment 19786
Just completed

Hello,
Thank you to everyone who has already completed the questionnaire. The questionnaire closes on the 1st of March, so one final push to get participants. If you haven’t already please could you take some time to fill out my questionnaire if you have a current diagnosis or previous diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes. This also includes those who have previous diagnosis of gestational diabetes and have gone on to develop Type 2 Diabetes. Thank you 🙂

Hello,

Just a quick reminder and update so this post will move up the message board. The questionnaire closes on March 1st so if you fit the criteria please could you fill out my questionnaire!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back