curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleann

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Firstly i m sorry if this is a realy stupid question, im facing the prospect of going on injections soon and it just accured to me that after giving birth 27 years ago i have been left with a lot of stretch marks on my belly so i was wondering if this would affect injecting.
carole

Not a silly question at all! 🙂 Obviously, I'm not the right person to ask, but we do have quite a few diabetic mothers here who will hopefully be able to help. I don;t thin kit should although injecting into scar tissue might affect absorption, but you should ask about injection sites when you see the doctor/nurse. There are plenty of other places you can inject (bum, thighs, hips, arms) so it shouldn't be a problem finding somewhere 🙂

can't offer advice as I don't inject, but I'll give this a push to the top.

if it's any consolation my tummy is covered in stretch marks too. My son born almost 24 years ago was an emergency ceasarean!

Hi there hun i have stretch marks off child birth and cause im a fat sod lol but i started injection 4 week ago and ive injected into my marks quite alot in my tummy and so far so good it has not been an issue for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back