Curing Diabetes With 'Self Cell Therapy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My publisher tells me that I should focus on writing dramatic headlines. Is "Curing Diabetes" dramatic enough?

If you've studied diabetes, you have almost certainly "learned" that there is no cure for the disease. Stem cell scientists, in fact, have encountered particular challenges trying to create the pancreatic beta cells that naturally produce insulin. This has led many observers to conclude that diabetics are doomed to the daily routine of glucose monitoring and insulin injections.

Fortunately, a remarkable Israeli scientist has developed an elegant and relatively simple means of genetically engineering a solution to the problem. One tiny company, incorporated in America but with roots in Israel, has what I believe will be an actual cure for many diabetics and a vastly improved therapy for those it does not cure completely.

Out of respect for the subscribers of my investment letter, Breakthrough Technology Alert, I am not going to divulge the name of the company. But I will tell you about the groundbreaking technology that could finally deliver a cure for diabetes. I'm extremely confident and excited about this company's technology, IP and management. I have not recommended the company's stock as a "buy," but I have told my subscribers to keep a very close eye on it.

http://www.istockanalyst.com/finance/story/6056516/curing-diabetes-with-self-cell-therapy

Excellent news! Crossing all fingers and toes and anything else I can cross!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back