Curalin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browser

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Over the last week or so, I’ve come across several adverts for Curalin, a BG control supplement for Type 2 diabetes. They make great claims supported by very positive customer reviews. Is anyone familiar with this? Is it just another, ‘make a fast buck’, questionable, quack remedy?

You guessed it in the last sentence!

I would Keep your money in your wallet if I were you.

I would Keep your money in your wallet if I were you.
No fears on that score. Just curious, as I’ve never come across this type of product before. If truth be told, I’m generally sceptical of herbal supplements generally.

If it worked, the drug company Bankers would have bought them out.

Yes I’m afraid it comes around every so often, but there is no proper clinical trial data to back up the effusive claims :(

I remember a while ago there was a big thing about raspberry ketones as being the miracle weight loss supplement. Some herbal things do have some validity but should be used with caution after a good deal of research.

I came across a Facebook group, but in "About" it appears to be administered by Curalife who sell Curalin. I thought I read recently (but might be misinformation) that Curalin is with the FDA waiting approval. The Facebook Group mentioned has a huge number of posts to say how Curalin has reversed their diabetes .. but of course with administration of the site by a company with vested interest throws up a massive "conflict of interest" question and doubts of veracity. I joined the FB group a while ago, failing to spot the connection to Curalife until more recently. If anyone hears of Curalin being approved by FDA, would be good to notify into our forum. LATE EDIT Curalife do not administer the site, but there is a connection (later post by me).

Last edited:
@JennyQuesting Here’s a warning letter from the FDA. Hardly a ringing endorsement. My advice is to save your money:

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-com...adhanite-llc-dba-curalife-ltd-614542-09072021

So after that Curalife did what it needed to do to its website and social media sites to position its snake-oil as a "supplement" rather than a "drug" under US regs, getting the all-clear from the FDA in March: https://www.fda.gov/inspections-com...adhanite-llc-dba-curalife-ltd-614542-03182022

Allowing snake-oil supplements to be marketed is just a huge gap in the regs, which nobody seems to be able to do anything about. To the naive, this little FDA process could even look like approval.

So after that Curalife did what it needed to do to its website and social media sites to position its snake-oil as a "supplement" rather than a "drug" under US regs, getting the all-clear from the FDA in March: https://www.fda.gov/inspections-com...adhanite-llc-dba-curalife-ltd-614542-03182022

Allowing snake-oil supplements to be marketed is just a huge gap in the regs, which nobody seems to be able to do anything about. To the naive, this little FDA process could even look like approval.
Yes, I spotted something that implied FDA approval and hence asking here, thanks to you and others for telling it like it is

Just to clarify the Facebook Group I mentioned earlier in this thread, as being connected to Curalife...it appears Curalife do not administer the site but they have a connection and unclear to me how this might influence commentary:
"Winning Type 2 Diabetes Together is a supportive community for everyone suffering from high or erratic glucose levels, with an emphasis on type 2 diabetes. It’s the best place to find support, knowledge, lifestyle tips and recipes; whether you’re newly diagnosed or have been coping with the condition for years.
Winning Type 2 Diabetes Together is a safe and transparent community. In addition to CuraLife's support and content, feel comfortable asking questions, helping others, starting or joining discussions with people coping with the same challenges as you, and making friends"

Winning Type 2 Diabetes Together is a supportive community for everyone suffering from high or erratic glucose levels, with an emphasis on type 2 diabetes. It’s the best place to find support, knowledge, lifestyle tips and recipes; whether you’re newly diagnosed or have been coping with the condition for years.
That highlighted bit is clearly misinformation 😉 because this is undoubtedly THE BEST PLACE for all of that! :D 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back