Curalin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgcomms

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Has anyone used or heard of this allegedly herbal remedy reducing glucose levels.
If so would love to know if it works and safe or is it just a gimmick targeting people with diabetes and a waste of money
Hi
just ordered my first trial but be aware that although the webite would lead you to believe that as a Latvian company you would receive the product duty free this will probably not happen as it cost me almost £20.00 to get it through customs as they ship from the US but make no mention of it on the website. The more you buy the more you pay. Not impressed.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi
just ordered my first trial but be aware that although the webite would lead you to believe that as a Latvian company you would receive the product duty free this will probably not happen as it cost me almost £20.00 to get it through customs as they ship from the US but make no mention of it on the website. The more you buy the more you pay. Not impressed.

This is very poor @Jgcomms. One more reason to avoid the product which seems only designed to relieve people of money and has no reliable evidence of any positive effect. :(

Hope you can manage to get some sort of refund and get your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.