Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
2.2 randomly, for no reason at all, whilst cross stitching

odd

go figure 🙂

Hmm that naughty Anne Boleyn, hope your numbers rectify themselves asap x

Silent assassin... cross stitching.... totally ruined your image there!

Crocheting does the same to me, must be the concentration?

That used to happen to me sometimes when cross stitching, hope it didn't cause you to make any mistakes.

it did D:

Noticed I'm a few stitches out :( Thankfully its all yellow, so am working on rectifying it by filling in where I went wrong 🙂 Have boxed around the dodgy area on my pattern and am fixing 🙂

I'm cross stitching a santa at the moment and I'm fine.😛

just had to unpick everything I've done this evening :( The mistake was too much and now the aida is all messed up :( I'll just have to stitch over the yuck tomorrow when I'm more awake. :(

Really ? I'll have to try that next time i'm having a bad spike....I have some here somewhere.. (Pulls out picture of the Alhambra that's nearly finished but for the sky and that bit's boring)

Really ? I'll have to try that next time i'm having a bad spike....I have some here somewhere.. (Pulls out picture of the Alhambra that's nearly finished but for the sky and that bit's boring)

lol, I'm on a boring bit. Unfortunately the middle bit is Anne's neck so it's all blocks of one boring colour! I'm starting to despise "light golden yellow" LOL!

Really feel for you having to unpick loads, and the Aida gets all rubbish and yucky doesn't it. Hope you soon get on to something more interesting than Anne's neck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back