COZMO pump users!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitemaster

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi
For fear of probably being totally behind the times, I have just been trawling the internet for some info on pumps and came across the following article!

http://www.diabetesmine.com/2009/03/who-killed-the-cozmo.html

Obviously read with caution as like most entries on the internet are not fully policed and can be misleading and inaccurate but it does appear to be plastered across numerous sites and there are very recent postings.

I thought it was best to post on here as I dont know the impact to existing users and what kind of support they will recieve if they are not saved by another source.

Hopefully if dropping the pump does continue some kind of support should be availabe even in todays pleasant climate. 😱

From what I can gather Cozmo is the least used pump in the UK, so hopefully not too many people will be affected. I know Type1sue uses a Cozmo though so she will probably know whats happening.

Yep Shaun, you are almost a month behind the times :D

There is a full suport network set up all waranties are garanteed. Smiths are doing a slow withdrawal from the market.
There's about 300 Cozmo users in the UK.
All info is available on their website.

ah well only a month, not bad considering i dont even use their pump, by the way did you get the pct support you enquiring about type1sue

Last edited:
ah well only a month, not bad considering i dont even use their pump, by the way did you get the pct support you enquiring about type1sue
Ok I will let you off as only 1 month late 😛
Yes Fully funded by my PCT via my GP.
1st in the country to do so. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back