Covid jab

Sharron1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I went for my Covid jab on Sunday, that was fine but the very strange responses from the reception staff and the jabber made me laugh. They both asked why I was there as am not 65, I explained T2 and one woman smiled and responded 'Fab' and the jabber also smiled and responded 'marvellous'. Hmm. It made me laugh, never heard T2 referred like that before. Marvellous.

Nice to have a positive response...maybe they meant it was great you were taking measurers to protect your health?

Lord only knows what they were thinking, but lt made me laugh.

Strange they would only think of jabbing people over 65 and unaware of vaccines for "the vulnerable" (a term I hate but will accept for the jabs).
My surgery had two waiting rooms clearly marked as "over 65" (they were queuing) and "under 65" (we were sitting down).

My surgery had two waiting rooms clearly marked as "over 65" (they were queuing) and "under 65" (we were sitting down).
Mine didn't, but didn't seem bothered that I was there. Maybe I just look old and/or obviously sick. Or (just as likely) they trust that if my name's on the list I ought to be there. (The person doing the injections obviously noticed the Libre sensor, too, which is a bit of a giveaway.)

Back