Covid booster jab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steverpayne

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone can tell me whether I will get the booster I'm 46 years old and I was in the original cohorts 1-9 to get my first doses of the jab I had my first jab in Feb and my second in Apr I am diabetic using insulin and Metformin also I know they say 50 and above but it also states people from 16 and above with certain medical conditions but I cant find any actual info saying wether diabetes is on the new list hope someone can help me in here please.

Steve

I think so, but having tried to find a link to show it definitively I'm a bit less confident.
I still think (on balance) that it's likely you'll be contacted and offered a third dose but I agree that the JCVI statement, the NHS page, and Diabetes UK's information, all don't confirm that very clearly. (They could easily have done so by just saying it'll be groups 1-9 of the previous list. But they don't, the JCVI statement specifically separates out vulnerable people under 50 saying that they'll be considered later.)

I think so, but having tried to find a link to show it definitively I'm a bit less confident.
I still think (on balance) that it's likely you'll be contacted and offered a third dose but I agree that the JCVI statement, the NHS page, and Diabetes UK's information, all don't confirm that very clearly. (They could easily have done so by just saying it'll be groups 1-9 of the previous list. But they don't, the JCVI statement specifically separates out vulnerable people under 50 saying that they'll be considered later.)
Hi, Bruce thanks for the reply all I can find is this really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back