Covid and BG levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiffcam13

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi. The dreaded Covid lurgy has finally caught me. So far feeling not too bad but notice BG levels higher. Just wondered if anyone else found levels went up. Zero exercise so guess it makes sense. Thanks folks. Hope you’re all keeping Covid clear.

Thanks for reply. That makes sense. . Have a good day

Hi. The dreaded Covid lurgy has finally caught me. So far feeling not too bad but notice BG levels higher. Just wondered if anyone else found levels went up. Zero exercise so guess it makes sense. Thanks folks. Hope you’re all keeping Covid clear.
Hi there, I too have contracted covid this weekend had a couple of horrible days, but now mainly tired and lethargic and a raucous cough. Yes my levels have gone up, tried upping the insulin ,didn't really change things , resigned myself to just putting up with it until this runs its course.
Hope you are over it soon
Martin

Thanks for replying. Sorry the virus has caught you too. Hopefully we will both be through it soon and normal life and our normal (whatever our normals are) levels will resume. Take care.

On the plus side, I've managed to binge watch some shows on netflix and they say it will be warm and sunny tomorrow so will be sat in the garden topping up my vitamin d levels.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Shame they were wrong, been raining here on and off all day!

No rain here, a mixture of cloud and sun, very warm when it was out too !

Hi there
I've just recovered from Covid and found my blood sugar levels were raised too. I thought it was partly due to the inactivity and partly due to the body fighting the virus. Now I'm recovered levels seem to have gone back to what they were before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back