cough medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Been to the doctors got to have some blood tests and hbA as well, but i have a bottle of medicine called Robitussin anyone ever taken it??

Many years ago. I remember it tastes nice!

I have tried it. It didn't help me much, but may work well for others.

I use it when I get a bad cough, just make sure it's the sugar free version.

Yea was just about to say, make sure is sugar free.

I always ask the pharmacist what i can take that is sugar free, my pharmacist told me that cough mixtures do nothing. Sorry to report, maybe rachelT can clarify?

Yeah it definetly is sugar free

kate just taken my first lot it is yuk lol x

Yea was just about to say, make sure is sugar free.

I always ask the pharmacist what i can take that is sugar free, my pharmacist told me that cough mixtures do nothing. Sorry to report, maybe rachelT can clarify?

I was told this a long time agao and cough sweets seem to have a similar effect. They work for some and not for others, so I guess it is trial and error.

last time I had cough mixture a sugar free one recomended by the phamachist it was rasberry flavoured it was so nice I kept swigging from the botlle and went though it in two days NOT TO BE RECOMENDED but it did tatse so nice and yummy shame on me

I've just finished taking Robitussin for a dry cough and it worked a treat for me. Tasted nice too.

I've just finished taking Robitussin for a dry cough and it worked a treat for me. Tasted nice too.

thanks casey so far so good i just close my eyes and swallow as quick as i can as i think the taste is yuk lol x

Yeah it definetly is sugar free

kate just taken my first lot it is yuk lol x

Sorry lol. My taste buds must have changed.:D

I hope you're feeling better soon. If I have to have something like that I always have a big glass of water on stand by to drink straight away xx

I hope you're feeling better soon. If I have to have something like that I always have a big glass of water on stand by to drink straight away xx

Thanks huni Ive always got a litre bottle of water with me lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back