copilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlou_lxx

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Has anyone used the copilot program to upload their bg results via usb to the pc?
Im trying to do it for my optium xceed meter but it isnt working, i downloaded everything i need to run it all but keeps coming up with the same error message - check sum error make sure its all connected etc, it is so im confused!! :confused:

please help lol 😱

Hi Lou - there are a couple of things you can try. I had some problems reading the meter and I was sent a disc - made matters worse and was getting lots of checksum errors.

I uninstalled the software, then deleted the copilot directory as there were a few stray files, then reinstalled that seemed to fix the problem.

I have had the checksum error since, I think if the conact is not complete the whole time it is reading it causes the error. Try placing your meter on a flat surface and then reading the data, and don't touch it until it finishes.

Other possible causes are dust on either the meter or the end of your usb cable that goes into the meter.

If all fails call the free helpline on http://www.abbottdiabetescare.co.uk/

Thanks margie, I shall try all of those things lol its really bugging me now!! 🙄

I got it working margie, thank you!!.... woohoo, only took all day!! 😉

actually really surprised by the results in past 2 weeks 86% of my bgs have been withing range, 8% between 10 - 13 3% above 13 and 3% below 3!! 😱

Dunno if thats good or not, but im pretty happy to be honest :D

I got it working margie, thank you!!.... woohoo, only took all day!! 😉

actually really surprised by the results in past 2 weeks 86% of my bgs have been withing range, 8% between 10 - 13 3% above 13 and 3% below 3!! 😱

Dunno if thats good or not, but im pretty happy to be honest :D

I would say that's pretty much excellent! It depends on when you test, of course - my readings are about 60-70% in range, with more above range than you, but that is because I test before and after exercise and expect to have an above range reading before exercise (although hopefully, not TOO far aboe range!). So I have a lot of readings in the 7-9 range. 🙂

I would say that's pretty much excellent! It depends on when you test, of course - my readings are about 60-70% in range, with more above range than you, but that is because I test before and after exercise and expect to have an above range reading before exercise (although hopefully, not TOO far aboe range!). So I have a lot of readings in the 7-9 range. 🙂

I test a fair bit at the moment 😱 still trying to figure my doses out since having Grace (9 weeks ago mind) lol Im a bit miffed its taking this long!
the within range readings that I uploaded yesterday range between 3.0 - 9.9 although It has different charts which show that I had only went above 7.5 after eating (usually mid morning) so not too bad really :confused:

according to my meter my 14 day average is 6.1 so im not sure how relliable that is when trying to predict Hba1c 🙄

I test a fair bit at the moment 😱 still trying to figure my doses out since having Grace (9 weeks ago mind) lol Im a bit miffed its taking this long!
the within range readings that I uploaded yesterday range between 3.0 - 9.9 although It has different charts which show that I had only went above 7.5 after eating (usually mid morning) so not too bad really :confused:

according to my meter my 14 day average is 6.1 so im not sure how relliable that is when trying to predict Hba1c 🙄

Don't be too hard on yourself your body has been through a lot and it took my body ages to get back to normal after having Jessica my ratio's weren't the same as they used to be after I stopped breastfeeding Jess. Thankfully my ratio's have returned back to normal but it took a couple of months :confused: xxx

Last edited:
I went back and changed the within range glucose targets to 4.0 - 8.0 and its no longer 86% in range it is now 79% which is still not too bad I think.... I dunno why I havent tried to upload my results sooner having been told for years how much it helps, you dont realise until its there in front of you and it forms a pattern!Im well impressed 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back